Luminance Studio is a Pixarra product in the Studio series with a focus on painting with luminance for both natural media and design style of artwork. It builds on the success of other Studio products by Pixarra, giving you, the artist, a tool dedicated to achieving your vision quicker and better than other options.
- Natural Media Art Style: All the paintings in Luminance Studio start with a black background and are painted to the light. In most of the cases the number of colors and brushes that are needed for an artwork is limited and you can achieve great results with just a few.
- Design Art Style: In addition to the natural media art style, Luminance Studio also excels at line art with a luminance style which is well suited for abstract works.
- Artsets: Luminance Studio comes with 5 primary ArtSets. Paint, Design, Overpaint, Scribblers, and Masking ArtSets. Additionally there are 5 user ArtSets that can hold up to 60 brushes each.
- Clean User Interface: Luminance Studio, as all of Pixarra’s focused Studio products, has a clean interface, designed for an easy, quick work flow. Dark and lighter color themes are available.
- Paper Textures and Color: Easily set Paper Color and Paper Type for your painting projects. Luminance Studio 4 supports hundreds of different paper textures: choose between fine, medium and rough canvas, bricks, carpet, charcoal paper, fabric, ground, mosaic, rice paper, sandpaper, stone and a lot more.
Download Luminance Studio full at https://www.pixarra.com/luminance_studio.html